Friday 21 June 2013

Sophie & Ali

I had been looking forward to doing this shoot for Sophie and Ali for ages.  I met Sophie a couple of years ago at Toni & Guy in Teddington.  Sophie had already done a photoshoot with Richard and I back in 2011 so knew I was a keen photographer.

Sophie and Ali got engaged last year and are due to get married next month and I just wanted to give them some photos of them both as a present.  A beautiful day, a little too much sunshine to be honest.  Rob helped me take one of our small settees outside to set up a little backdrop that I had seen in a magazine, great until I walked into a small wall on the patio. Talk about painful, big lump appeared on my leg and a lovely bruise which has only just gone.  That will teach me to look where I am going in future.


Anyway,  great day, beautiful couple who I wish all the happiness for their future life ahead of them.
 
 

1 comment: