Friday 21 June 2013

Rhinefield House

So we are now in May, we have two lovely bank Holidays this month, we need to do something.  I have always wanted to visit Rhinefield House as my friend had said how beautiful it was.  So after checking the prices we decided to go for one night (expensive !!)

All I can is that is such a beautiful place.  If you are looking for a venue to get married look no further.  Situated in the New Forest the place is amazing.  A wedding photographers dream, so many places to take photos !

We were lucky to have a beautiful weather ...and I even let Rob use my camera a couple of times, under strict supervision that is !


I could have wandered around this place for ages taking pictures but think Rob was getting a little fed up of me !


I very nervously handed over the camera !!  They do need to paint their roof ...


No comments:

Post a Comment