Friday 21 June 2013

I'm Back ....


It's been such a long time since I updated this blog..so here goes ....

The last update was October 2012 so what's happened since.  Well Christmas for a start.  Last year we decided for the first time to go away for Christmas to St Lucia.  It was really nice to have some winter sunshine after a terrible and wet summer.  Both Rob and I were so tired and really needed to get away from home and re-charge our batteries.  I have to say it was a bit strange being on a beach on Christmas Day....it was lovely and relaxing though and just what we both needed.  We arrived back home on New Years Eve and somehow felt a bit strange as there was no Christmas tree in the house, that was a first. In a very strange, almost as if we had missed Christmas altogether !  No busy supermarkets where everyone is shopping like it's the end of the world !  Would we go away again over Christmas ? Yes but somewhere cheaper, we travelled to a Sandals resort which was adults only, all I can say was that it was totally overpriced especially when you are travelling from the UK and full of some very noisy people...I will say no more.



No comments:

Post a Comment