Tuesday 27 December 2011

This is me ......

I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but could never seem to find the time. Working full-time and trying to indulge in my passion for photography, finding the time to do this was a problem until now.  I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing and will let you decide!

So, this blog is about me and my quest to become a better photographer and share my experiences along the way. 

Photography I feel is quite personal, what one person thinks is a good shot, another person may disagree with.  This is where the name 'Through My Eyes' was born, it's my photography as I see it.

Thank you to my lovely family and friends for supporting me, I know I drive you all mad asking you to continuosly model for me !  I would like to thank some photographer friends whose work, advice and encouragement continues to inspire me, Jo, Graham, Helen, Richard and David (who kindly took my profile picture).

People change, photographs don't, so go on, create some memories today.

Jackie xx

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to hear more blogging from u Jackie!!! Keep up the fab work
    Jo X

    ReplyDelete